Tuesday, February 9, 2010

welcome to my dream world...

I had a dream that some of the cast of Heroes and I were living/working in this Big Brother-esque futuristic compound. And everyone had these little (as in, 2mm tall), colorful glass elf-like creatures that lived in our mouths. Kind of like Gummi Bears but smaller and glass. This meant we never had to go to the dentist. But every morning the elves would clamor to escape our mouths and dive into a big hole in the floor in one of the "special" rooms of the compound where the Common Tree grew. None of us knew what was down there but the elves seemed to enjoy it, whatever "it" was. So every morning, everyone who lived and worked there would go to the edge of the big cavern in the floor in the room, open their mouths, and the little green and orange and red and yellow and blue glass elves would jump out and into the hole to play all day until we were done working for The Company in the evening. And if one happened to oversleep one morning, like Noah Bennett and I did, and one didn't have time to make it to the Room of the Common Tree to drop off one's mouth elves before lining up for roll call, they pitched a fit inside one's mouth all day long in protest. Typical elves. [This all happened before Noah injected himself with W-D 40 and turned into a puffy dragon creature and before he removed his own head and put it in a wheelbarrow, which I then carted away. He did this so he could spy on the other dragon creature and warn us when it woke up, which was supposed to happen when the hieroglyphs appeared on the wall in another secret room.]

2 comments:

  1. 1) That's a weird dream. 2) I'm impressed you remembered so many details. Did you post this blog just after you woke up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep... and there was more but it was even more bizarre. I dream crap like this all the time! What does that say about me?! (Also, I had nothing weird to eat before I slept -- this is all from my brain!)

    ReplyDelete