Ever wake up on the wrong side of the bed? I did today. It all started with a situation very similar to the one above.
I'm trying to laugh about it.
Five other things that are annoying me today:
1. GoDaddy.com's crappy site-builder. Consternation!
2. Superbowl hype. Dang American football.
3. My neighbor's droning popular-music vocal stylings vibrating through the wall into my apartment and making my ears hurt. It's also hurting my feelings.
4. Weather forecasters. And "snowmageddon."
5. Dirty dishes.
The silver lining is, Robbie did the dishes and is currently working on a delicious brunch. The sky is sunny. I have an iPod to plug into my ears to drown out the droning. I have a TV to turn off. And, I know that somewhere out there is a web designer (Fievel?) who can create me a kickin' flash website to promote my art. Someday.
p.s. The cats are fed. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment